Actionable Tips, Techniques and Best Practices
If you have asked yourself…
“I am dreading the questions that will come…” or “What if my content is boring or difficult to understand by the audience?”
Then you are in the right spot.
In this two-day training workshop, you’ll learn the tips that will enhance your presentation style. You will have the opportunity to discuss the difficult situations and learn effective techniques to handle them with increased knowledge and confidence. Practical tips will be stressed.
What Will Be Covered
- Creating and Speaking from an Effective Outline – and Why it is important
- Responding Professionally to Difficult Questions from the Audience
- Integrating Effective and Appropriate Examples into the Content
- Planning and Using Appropriate Visual Aids
- Designing Flexibility into the Your Presentation
- Producing Visual Aids – When You Are Not Artistically Inclined
- Preparing for the Q&A section of the Workshop and Documenting For Future Use.
- Choosing Alternatives to Audience Handouts
- Logistics: Adjusting and Preparing the Equipment and Environment
- Plan B: Planning for the Unexpected
- Follow-up and Follow-thru: After the Audience Leaves
Who Should Attend
The primary target is non-professional speakers, or trainers.
The goal is to provide opportunities for those who wish to enhance their current presentation skill and have responsibilities that include speak in front of project teams, workgroups with limited or newly acquired corporate training or presentation delivery experience.
What You Will Receive
Throughout the workshop, you will practice and apply what you’ve learned while creating and delivering your own short presentation. Your presentations will be recorded for playback and review, so you can see for yourself how you come across to an audience. This recording is yours to keep. You will have an opportunity to receive and share feedback.
Experience conducting at least three presentations or training courses. A recording of a previous workshop/course/presentation is required (limited to three minutes). This will be reviewed and evaluated during the course of the training.
- $1,995 – two full days – instructor-led, hands-on workshop
- Half day sessions (multi-day) available
Upcoming Schedule: call for dates
Currently on sale for: $1,995
To Register, please complete the form below.
Questions: send them to email@example.com
Refund Policy: This workshop is backed by a 30-day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Just attend the workshop, complete all activities and practice activities. If you don’t feel you have improved your presentation skills, just return the recorded video with practice activities and I will return your course fees in full.