If you have asked yourself…
“What am I going to say” or “How will I get through this presentation?”
Then you are in the right spot.
In this one-day training workshop, you’ll learn the basics to creating your business presentation and effectively communicate your knowledge with increased calm, focus and audience control.
In this training, you will have the opportunity for real world practice to help you improve your presentation preparation and delivery skills. As a result, you will gain increased confidence in your abilities for your next presentation.
What Will Be Covered
- Identifying and Organizing Your Presentation Content
- Developing Useable Speaker Outline with Key Points
- Developing and Utilizing Visuals or Audience Materials
- Rehearsing Your Presentation
- Redirecting Stress and Speaker’s Anxiety
- Utilizing Non-Verbal Skills for Better Content Delivery
- Anticipating and Managing Questions from The Audience
- Logistics: Adjusting and Preparing the presentation environment
- Plan B – Planning for the Unexpected
Who Should Attend
The primary target is non-professional speakers. The goal is to provide opportunities for those who wish to develop their presentation skills, speak in front of project teams, meeting or workgroups – even with little or no presentation experience.
What You Will Receive
Throughout the workshop, you will practice and apply what you’ve learned while creating and delivering your own short presentation. Your presentations will be recorded for playback and review, so you can see for yourself how you come across to an audience. This recording is yours to keep. You will have an opportunity to receive and share feedback.
Currently on sale for: $1,095
Refund Policy: This workshop is backed by a 30-day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Just attend the workshop, complete all activities and practice activities. If you don’t feel you have improved your presentation skills, just return the recorded video with practice activities and I will return your course fees in full.